- · Demonstrate basic office skills such as answering phone calls, using and maintaining office equipment, dictating meeting minutes, sending and distributing courier and USPS mail, ordering office supplies.
· Organize and book travel arrangements for DMI Executive Director.
· Assists Operations Coordinator and administrative and instructional staff, as needed.
· Enter invoices into accounting software, as well as submit and reconcile expense reports to Accounting department.
· Maintain calendars for Executive Director and DMI school.
· Draft internal and external correspondences and memo.
· Purchase marketing items.
· Assist with Marketing tasks, traditional and digital.
· Assist with admissions process.
· Organize and schedule student pre-meetings and appointments.
· Support teaching staff by keeping track of placement; schedule instructor, student and parent meeting, etc.
· Occasional local travel and after hours and weekend event support required.
Biomedical Research Foundation
BRF is an economic development organization establishing north Louisiana as a preferred destination for high growth initiatives. Diversifying the region’s economy is its mission. It fulﬁlls this mission through initiatives that support community, regional and national needs in health and medicine, resources for entrepreneurs and the development of a science and technology-based workforce.
Company Website: www.brfla.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)